The Ida Rieu is imparting education from Montessori to Masters Level. The college is affiliated with the University of Karachi for its graduate and post-graduate programs. The Academic Committee constantly reviews and upgrades the academics in accordance with the latest educational trends and needs.
Teaching at the pre-school level is play and activity based. Thereafter students are given braille training for reading, writing and computation. All required tactile resources are provided.
Education is provided through Sign Language and visual aids. Teaching at the pre-school level is play and activity based.
Core Learning Area
Following are the Core Learning Areas:
- Language and Literacy
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Pakistan & the World
- Health and Hygiene
- Textbooks and general/pleasure reading books are provided to the students.
- The Braille Library stocks thousands of Braille & Talking books on almost all topics.
- Audio-Visual books also available to the students.